The Boparan Charitable Trust was set up with the sole purpose of helping as many children and young people across the nation who are disadvantaged either by poverty, disability or terminal illness.
As a charity we take great pride in taking the time to listen, understand and help families who are often forgotten about or neglected by the health and social systems. We work at grass roots level and provide financial grants for key items to help create solutions for a better, happier life; however we believe our charity can grow and do so much more…
- The Government have a target of eradicating child poverty – we fully support this and want to help more in deprived areas
- Work with social services and professional bodies to provide outreach programmes for children with disabilities
- Work with vulnerable children and young people to create a better future
- Work with more hospitals and support workers to provide the best standard of care for sick children
- Help make educational recreation more accessible to children in deprived communities.
Click here for our latest events